your voice and experience make a difference
You don't have to be an expert about food to be a member of the Denver Sustainable Food Policy Council. The Denver SFPC values the diverse experience and background of the people that make our city so great. We strongly encourage anyone who is passionate about creating a more sustainable, resilient, and equitable food system to apply.
SFPC Membership Expectations
- Members must live and/or work in the City of Denver
- Serve a 3-year term
- Participation: All members are expected to serve on a committee or working group
- Attendance: Active attendance and participation is required. Members may be asked to resign from the council if they have three or more absences in a calendar year.
interested? here's how to apply.
- Read the SFPC Application Cover Letter
- Complete the SFPC Applicant Questionnaire.
- Complete the Denver Boards and Commissions Application.
applications Currently being Accepted
- Applications are due May 4th
- Interviews will be held the last two weeks of May
- New members will be notified the end of June or early July and should attend the meeting in July