your voice and experience make a difference
You don't have to be an expert about food to be a member of the Denver Sustainable Food Policy Council. The Denver SFPC values the diverse experience and background of the people that make our city so great. We strongly encourage anyone who is passionate about creating a more sustainable, resilient, and equitable food system to apply.
SFPC Membership Expectations
- Members must live and/or work in the City of Denver
- Serve a 3-year term
- Participation: All members are expected to serve on a committee or working group
- Attendance: Active attendance and participation is required. Members may be voted off the council if they have three or more unexcused absences in a calendar year.
interested? here's how to apply.
- Read the SFPC Application Cover Letter
- Complete the SFPC Applicant Questionnaire.
- Complete the Denver Boards and Commissions Application.
applications are Accepted Once PEr YEar
- Typically, applications are due in May
- Typically, interviews are held in June
- Typically, new members start in July